Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Felt covered stress rocks


I was experimenting tonight, and came up with these palm sized felt-covered river rocks. Everyone at the shows I do loves to pet the large door-stop sized felt rocks that I use as table weights, so when I had a request for palm sized ones I thought it was a great idea. The person who suggested these wants them as as fidget or stress relief stones for the work place. I think they'd also make great napkin and/or paper plate weights for picnics. What do you think you'd use them for? (They will be $3.50 each, or a set of 6 for $20.)

5 comments:

  1. Very nice!! I would probably use them as a paper weight on my desk as well as for stress relief!
    Visiting via EBT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rocks crack me up!
    BTW, have you had a chance to try the yarn I gave you for mel's socks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo cool - very original idea! They would be great for stress relief ;)

    Erin from BloggingBuddies
    http://labellaironia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great new twist on the "worry stone". I like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer, the yarn and the machine had gotten buried under a pile of booth stuff. Retrieval in process. Promise!

    ReplyDelete