Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Waiting. Weaving. Hoping.

I'm still waiting on the appraisal for the potential new house and studio. In the meantime? I'm finally weaving off this project on my loom. I've got 7 sets of 4 each cotton napkins almost done. Each set has a different weft color. This grey weft is the last of the 7. Hopefully I'll finish this up tonight, and do the washing/ironing/hemming bit by the end of the week. I've got some folks waiting for several of these sets, and at $25/napkin that will give me some funds to go towards the new studio build at the new place. And it will be one more thing off of my mental checklist.

Yes, I'm trying to keep myself busy, so I don't throw a tantrum like Veruca Salt in the Chocolate Factory. I Want IT NOWWWWWW!!!!

Waiting. Weaving. Hoping.

2 comments: