Wednesday, January 18, 2012

365 photography project


One of the things I've been doing has been working on my photographic skills. I've got a ways to go, mind you. To get in some good practice, over the last year I've been posting a picture a day at my personal Facebook. This year though, I'm trying to step it up a notch from posting anything to trying to actually post something decent. (No promises on success, mind you.) So I decided to head over to the 365 Project, where other folks are working on the same thing. I figure I'll tap their brain and get some inspiration. If anyone is interested, it is at:

http://365project.org/lissamc/365

That is a whole community of folks taking on the challenge of posting a picture every single day for a year. If you're over there too, let me know. I'd love to follow along with your project!

(The picture above was one I took last Saturday. The Ferris Wheel was right in front of my booth during a craft show. This shot is of the guy tweaking it a bit before he opened for business. You should have seen the line halfway down the street all night long!)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good idea - especially as I've just got myself (and the business - www.coldhamcuddlies.etsy.com) are new mini-Photo Studio. However, even though I write about taking photos of the toys in the shop on www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com - I've still yet to find the time to do it! Any ideas on where I can find some - time, I mean!

    However, I'll bear this project in mind if, or when, I do!

    ReplyDelete