Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Dreamsicle Shawl, with Red Heart Baby Clouds yarn



I finished fringing the most recent tri-loom shawl! I swear, every time I look at it, I'm thinking dreamsicles. The campground we went to each summer used to carry those, and we could have one each night after the dishes were done. We'd walk down to the little general store and treat ourselves, enjoying what was left of the sunset...and trying to beat the mosquitoes back to camp. It would have been nice to have this wrap back then, to keep the evening chill off the arms.



It is made of Red Heart's "Baby Clouds" yarn, so it really is as soft and cuddly as it looks. I've already got several shawls that I made though, so this one has been listed in the Etsy shop. I hope whoever ends up with it enjoys dreamsicles too!

2 comments: