Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Silk ties back from the dry cleaners

The first batch of hand painted silk ties is back from the dry cleaners!




I managed to get these four photographed and up in the Etsy shop, at tangibledaydreams.etsy.com . I've got three more here waiting to be processed, and hopefully I can get those up tomorrow. The second batch of 18 ties is still at the dry cleaners. I get to pick those up on Friday, so look for them to magically appear in the shop sometime next week.

I wish I wore ties now. I'm really tickled by the way these turned out.

9 comments:

  1. Pretty ties! Checking shop now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ties are beautiful! I like the blue-green one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They ae so pretty. I love the one next to the ruler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely stunning! Makes me wish my husband wore ties to work (not him though).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa, these are absolutely gorgeous. I love the last one, they are all simply stunning:):)

    ReplyDelete